Introducing the Sweet Serenade Notecard Collection from Amazing Paper Grace...


The Sweet Serenade Notecard Collection is simply to extend a sweet thought or warm greeting to let them know you’re thinking of them through a heartwarming notecard. The inspiration behind this collection is the ability to create beautiful notecards. Everything in this collection coordinates together from the card base to the embellishments to the stamps to make wonderful notecard creations! Notecards also make a wonderful gift as a boxed set! Swoon your family and friends with a special handmade gift! Make it seasonal for fall or for the holidays. Maybe a specific style such as soft vintage, clean and simple, or even a mixed media twist!


Today's projects were created with dies provided by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace.

My Projects for Today

Today I'm using the Scalloped Symphony Notecard S6-177 to create my fun filled note cards! I know when I think of creations done with Amazing Paper Grace products, I tend to think of ultra feminine, beautifully delicate and detailed creations...and today I wanted to share how easily this little note card ensemble of dies could be used to create a more cutesy note card set!




I love that this set has so many different ways you can layer/cut the different shapes! I thought the beautiful scrollwork worked perfectly for winter themed projects! And I cannot tell how easy it is to create a notecard using this set! I love the scoring bar that you put in place before running the notecard die through your die cutting machine! It gives you a beautiful and professional score mark that takes all the stress out of trying to get the card scored perfectly if you were trying to do it by hand after die cutting the notecard shape! I also love that I have the option of using this larger sized notecard is for a slimline card! Talk about great options!

And let's talk about card matting for just a moment...there's no measuring as all of the beautiful shapes in this collection have been sized to nest and give you flawless results each and every time! There's no redoing because you cut the square crooked, or you didn't quite get that circle shape you desired when you tried to cut it out by hand!

I also created some matching envelopes from the same paper I used for the notecards so the collection completely matches! For this I hauled out my envelope punch...can you believe it has sat in my craft room for years and was never opened! I know...what a shame! It sure came in handy for this project! 


So, for this little batch of notecards, I opted to design them with a winter theme and use the Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments S4-1148 on the front of each! 


They are terrific generic, larger sized sentiments that work perfectly if you're going to be gifting a little notecard set! I love to gift handmade notecard sets to "the dreaded" Christmas work party gift exchange. I usually pair them with a nice hand lotion, or candy...and I've created the matching box designed with this in mind...there would totally be room to add some nice chocolates to this little gift set!


I totally love to be able to gift things that are useable and won't take up space! These little notecards are the perfect size to have on hand waiting for when you need one in a pinch! Plus, I love that when the notecards are all gone, you still have an adorable gift box to pass along to someone else to enjoy!

Now, while these little notecards are winter themed...I thought it would be fun to use the Petite Floral Potpourri Flowers S3-420! I thought they would add a hint of whimsy, and I tried to adhere them to the notecards so they almost looked like falling snow!


I added a simple white pearl to the center of each to finish off these dainty flowers!



I thought they turned out super cute! What do you think?



Designers Tip: I had so much fun working with this notecard collection! I found it was great to play around with the various shapes and one of the first things I did when I received it was to sit down and just die cut all of the different ways that you could use these dies...you can die cut into your notecard to that you have a decorative background, you can die cut as several different shaped embellishments, etc. I encourage you to do the same to see how many different looks you can create! 

Sweet Serenade Notecards Availability:
These dies and plates are available from Spellbinders right now! Click here: Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection.


Supplies:
Stamps:  n/a
Paper: Echo Park - Love Winter Collection Kit, white card stock, red card stock, blue card stock
Ink: n/a



For more Sweet Serenade
Notecards Collection Inspiration
Visit each Creative Team blog linked below for their take on creative paper crafting ideas using the Sweet Serenade Notecards Collection!

Please comment: Which Sweet Serenade Notecards set speaks to you?

6 comments

MaryH said...

Yeah, I have the Floral Potpourri Flowers S3-420 set! Your designs convinced me I need this new Becca's die set too. I adore the penguin card although all are winners too!

Sandra said...

What a sweet set of note cards! They are perfect for a Christmas gift thank you or a simple winter wishes note to brighten someone’s day.

Sandi Smith

marilynwillauer said...

Aren’t these just the cutest note cards!

Beverly Fuchs said...

Oh how delightful is this note card set done in a wintry festive style. How wonderful it would be to receive one of these little delights in the middle of winter. Such a clever spin on this die set.

mary noble said...

I really like the curvy greetings used here - want to get them but unsure as to what to use to adhere them to my projects? What do you use? Thanks.
Mary Noble
mklecuyer@hotmail.com

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!