Creative Opportunities with Amazing Paper Grace Die Cuts....

 


Hello and Welcome! I'm so glad that we get to spend some time together today! 


Today I'm sharing a card I created with several Amazing Paper Grace dies...specifically one of the Christmas dies from the Holiday Medley Collection! Today's project showcases the Joy Crescent Card Builder!




 I had this neat idea to make the beautiful arch die cut go further! I opted to grab a pair of scissors and snip into it creating two die cuts from the one! Don't you just love it when you can deconstruct a die cut and make it go further?



I chose to use the sentiment banner from the Flourished Sonata Notecard, along with a sentiment from the Just a Note Sentiments & Tag Clear Stamp and Die! And of course, no card is ever finished with out some flowers! I opted to use the Petite Floral Potpourri! I die cut them from white card stock and used some pink ink to color up the flowers, some green to color up the leaves...and then finished them with a simple white threaded stamen!


I have a step by step tutorial up in the Amazing Paper Grace - Creative Encouragement Community if you're interested to see how these pretty background die cuts and sentiment embellishment pieces were created!


Supplies

S5-466 Joy Crescent Card Builder

S6-185 Flourished Sonata Notecard

SDS-169 Just a Note Sentiments & Tag Clear Stamp and Die

S3-420 Petite Floral Potpourri

Other Supplies: white cardstock, gold cardstock, Stamperia Pink Christmas Paper Collection, white threaded stamens, pink ink, black ink, green ink, Dries Clear Adhesive, fine metal glue tip, gold half pearls, dimensional foam tape


Until next time...








No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!