Take your Craft Creations off the Page with the Tea Time Collection...


Hello and Welcome my friends!

I hope that you are keeping well wherever you are in blogland! We've been enjoying such a beautiful fall season...the weather has been amazing!


Today I wanted to share my latest Heartfelt Creations project with you with the gorgeous Tea Time Collection! I just love the idea of putting on a tea party with this collection....so today I thought we would go "off the page" and create some adorable cupcake picks!



These cupcake pics were so much fun to create!

I stamped the images onto white card stock and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder to give them that extra elegance factor! I quickly and easily colored them up with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. The coordinating dies make these images so easy to cut out!



I created the small rosettes from patterned paper in the Tea Time Paper Collection...they were created from a strip of paper measuring 1 1/2" x 12" and scored every 1/2". They've then been fan folded, the last fold cut off so the mountain and valley pattern can continue and then adhered end to end. You then push down in the center of the rosette so it comes together and adhere it together with a circular piece of card stock on the front and back of the rosette. I've gone ahead and used hot glue to add my toothpic to the back of the the rosette at this point. Then comes the fun part of decorating your cupcake topper! 



I've used a doily like die cut from the Butterfly Dreams Collection from Heartfelt Creations called the Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die! I've die cut one from Luxe Gold Card Stock, and one from plain white card stock...offset them slightly to one another so they both show and then adhered them off to one side of the rosette. This was a great way to add a feminine feel to the project as well as hide the toothpic on the backside. I then started layering my little scene on the front of the rosette. I've gone ahead and added some foam tape to the tea cups so they stand off the front of the tea pots. This gives your rosette beautiful dimension. 


Then came the adorable little flowers! I've used the Tweet Cherry Blossoms Cling Stamp Set, the coordinating dies, and 3D shaping mold...which made creating these little beauties quick and easy! A hint of glitter and some prills for the centers finished off these little blossoms!


I do hope you've enjoyed today's share! I'd love to know what you think! I know I would certainly love being invited to a tea party that was showcasing such fun and beautiful cupcake embellishments!


Until next time...



 

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!