Introducing the Seasonal Wreath Collection from Heartfelt Creations...


 

Hello and Welcome Friends!


I'm so very excited to be sharing the NEW Seasonal Wreath Collection from Heartfelt Creations! To debut this collection, I shared in a livestream this morning how to create this pretty little A2 sized card! I wanted to show you how perfectly this wreath fits onto this smaller sized card, and would be perfect for sending your holiday wishes via snail mail! The beauty of this collection is that it includes stamps and dies for all of the different seasons....you can create a wreath for spring, summer, autumn and winter! It's perfect for any occasion....and is so very versatile!



The first thing that struck me about this collection when I started working with it was how much FUN it was to build this little wreath! You get to design and customize a wreath exactly how you would like to! You can make it busy, you can add less embellishments...you can mix elements from the different seasons, etc. I loved stamping up, coloring, die cutting and then playing around to create the exact style of wreath I was wanting for this particular creation! I can just see this style of wreath hanging on the front door during the holiday, can't you?!?!



Now, if you know me, you know that I love the plaids when it comes to the holiday season...and I just had to use that pretty green plaid paper in the Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection. I thought cutting apart the Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die would be the perfect way to frame out the rectangle shaped die cuts I created using the Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die


I loved playing with all of the different foliage and elements in the Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set! It was so much fun to mix and match and see what I wanted where! Aren't those little ornaments just darling peeking out of the greenery?!?!



I do hope you've enjoyed today's creation! If you missed the livestream with all the instructions on how to create this little holiday card, you can find it here! 


I can't wait until we get to craft together again!


Until next time...




1 comment

Fabiola said...

oh elle est splendide et très chic, biz

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!