"Didn't We Already Do Christmas"

Glad you could stop and take a peek at what I have going on here today!

I'm sure you've figured out by now already that Fridays are my Christmas -y posts!
We have a new challenge starting today at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
Once again it's...

"Anything Goes"

Isn't that challenge theme like the best EVER!

We are sponsored this week by...


...who are offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice!

Here's the card I came up with using "Reindeer Gift"


And a close up of the digi...


I have to admit that I was running a little low in the mojo/creative vibes this week, so I was happy to see that there was a new sketch available at Christmas Challenges (with sketches).  
I wanted to make this card a fun one as the digi just seemed so light hearted.  I colored the reindeer up with my Spectrum Noir markers, added some stickles to his nose and the bow on the gift.  I chose a colorful bunch of papers and started mixing and matching. I added a sentiment to the side of the card as outlined in the sketch and then decided to cut out a sentiment using my Cameo as well. 
 When I found this one, I thought it was just perfect for this little reindeer peeking out from behind the gift..

"Didn't we already Do Christmas?"

Love it!

Now, because I cut out the wording in such matchy matchy paper...I had to doodle around the outline  so it would stand out better.  I decided to keep the doodle theme going and put that finishing touch around the image as well.  
Nothing too complicated...just lots of layering with lots of fun colored/patterned paper!

Now it's your turn!  Remember it's "Anything Goes" again this week at CSAYL!
We'd love to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...

10 comments

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte hast du gemacht. Die Gestaltung ist klasse und ich mag das Motiv. LG jenny

Fabiola said...

super sympa, j'adore ce renne, biz

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love the adorable image and sentiment.

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, Tracey! Love this moose and yes I think we just did Christmas and it comes around faster each year! Great doodling too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Marcia Hill said...

SO cute! Love the colorfulness of this card, and the sentiment is just too funny! Definitely a card to make you smile! :0)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering Completely Christmas 11 and The Glory of Christmas challenge 33 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thank you also for sharing this for CCAYR May challenge, also Completely Christmas 11 x

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Heather said...

How funny that we used the same image AND the same layout on our cards this week. : ) A great bunch of papers you used and I love the addition of the sparkle as well as the fun doodling.

Marie Richardson said...

This is fab I love the papers you have used and the little touch on the nose just makes it pop for me
Thanks for joining us this month over at Christmas Fun challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge and pop back on 1st for the next challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for Christmas Fun)
xxxx

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!