Christmas Is A Feeling

Hi there!
So sorry I'm a little late with my posting today.  Life just seems to get in the way sometimes.  

I'm back today with a card I've created for the new challenge starting at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.  

Our theme for this challenge is ...

"Use Three Flowers on Your Creation"

What a great theme!  I love flowers!
I had an idea in my head from the first time I read about this challenge.  I knew that I had a new poinsettia die made by Memory Box that I was just dying to try out...so I knew I was going to go with a Christmas Card.  

Here's a photo of how it came out...



I love how the cluster of poinsettias turned out.  I was lucky enough to work with one of sponsors, Decosses Dynamites Doodles, who created a collection just for us to work with.  The beige and pink solid papers used in this card are all from her collection...as well as the patterned papers the poinsettias have been cut from.  There is also a doily image that I have incorporated into the design.  I cut the image in half and used part under the poinsettias (you can barely see part of it peeking through), and the other half is in the upper corner under the holly and berries die cuts.  I've also used an fancy oval die cut for the background under the sentiment.  After the addition of the chipboard swirls, and some stickles to the flowers and berries and I was finished.  I really like how this one turned out.  So much so, that I've added it to my new Art Fire Store.  Be sure to pay me a visit there and see if there's a purchase you'd like to make!  I've only opened it this week, and there will be more stock being added all the time.  Be sure to do me the favor of sharing with your non card making friends as well as liking my page on FaceBook!

The last bit I need to share with you today is our sponsors for the week....


as well as...


and last but not least...



Be sure to check out the Cafe to see what kinds of goodies these awesome companies are offering to a few select lucky winners.

Now it's your turn...go through your flower stash, get die cutting flowers with your machine!  This is a great challenge and I'm sure we're bound to have tons of amazing entries!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Crafty Creations Challenge Blog..."All about the S" (chipboard Swirls)
Fab 'n' Funky..."Christmas"
Hambo Hoedown..."Flowers"
Hobbybook..."Show us Your Flowers (use at least 3)
Whimsy Stamps Challenges..."Use 2 or More Die Cuts"
Christmas Card Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Completely Christmas..."Anything Goes"



11 comments

Unknown said...

Pretty Design Thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas
we would love to see you back again next week for another great challenge.....
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely!
Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh wow Tracey! Your card turned out beautiful. Great layout and fabulous embellishments. I am especially pleased with how the poinsettias turned out using the patterned papers. Love the doily peaking through as well. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job showcasing elements from my kit.

Regards,
Lisa D.
{Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles}

Jeannie said...

A gorgeous holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie
Hambo Stamps Design Team

cass said...

Great DT card for the Crafters Cafe Challenge this week

Susan Hogan said...

Such a muted, elegant card - lovely colours and sentiment.

Shirley said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Kelly D said...

Beautiful Christmas Card! I love that sentiment that you have used. Thank you for joining us at Fab n Funky Hugs Kelly xx

Unknown said...

Lovely holiday card! Thank you for joining this months Challenge at Whimsy.
Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful and I just adore the scrumptious flower spray.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!