Times of Waiting...

Happy Hump Day!  
I can't believe it's mid week already...and that the May long weekend is almost here!
We got our camper all set up at our seasonal site last weekend, and are really looking forward to spending the weekend at the lake.  Hopefully the traditionally rainy weekend will yield some sun for us instead this year!

Since today is Wednesday, it's time to announce a new challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog...

"Include a Clock or Time Piece in Your Design"

Isn't that an interesting and intriguing challenge!

I have chosen a Eureka digi stamp entitled "Times of Waiting" for my creation this week.
We are excited to once again welcome them as one of our sponsors for this week. 

Here's a look at the card I created...


I'd had this clock paper sitting in my stash for several years!  It was one of those pieces of papers that just seemed a shame to cut into.  Well, for this card I took the plunge.  I've used it for the background and then matted the sentiment onto a lighter brown patterned paper and then fussy cut some of the time pieces from the original background paper to add some interest around the sentiment.  Three beige sugar dots later, the whole card was finished.  A more simple design this time.  

As mentioned above, we are sponsored this week by...



who are also joined by...



Be sure to check out The Cafe to see what prize goodies are being served up for this challenge!

Now it's your turn to shop your stash and come up with a Time Piece design....but remember the clock is ticking and you only have one week to link up with us!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Just Inspirational Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Through the Craft Room Door.."Anything Goes"
Challenges 4 Everybody...Anything Goes

4 comments

cass said...

Beautiful card, Tracey, wonderful inspiration for our Timepiece challenge at The Crafters Cafe this week.

Sandra said...

Great card and very creative! Love the paper!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Angela Westland Australia said...

Your entry in our challenge is fabulous, you are very creative. I adore the layout and love your creativity. Very well done! Congratulations! Thank-you for joining us.

I would love you to join my blog, I have joined yours today. I have a candy giveaway once I reach 250 followers, I will choose a follower at random and that winner will win 2 of Sherri Ann Baldy dies.


Ange DT xxoo

http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au

sian said...

wow this is lovely :) Thanks so much for joining us over at JIC this week, hope you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!