Quick Holiday Inspiration with Amazing Paper Grace...

 


Hello and Welcome! 

I'm so glad we get to spend some time together today! 

I'm popping in with a quick holiday card I created using several dies from Amazing Paper Grace!


     -the dies for this project have been graciously provided by Amazing Paper Grace

I opted to use the gorgeous scrollwork die from the Celebrate Scrollwork Card Builder, and pair it with the Flourished Sonata Notecard. First I die cut a shaped card base using the notecard base...I chose to use it to create a slimline card shape rather than a smaller note card. I simply omitted the bar you'd put in for the fold, popped one of the long cutting edges off a piece of folded cardstock large enough to fit the card onto, and die cut it using my die cutting machine. 



Next I die cut the scrolling background...I took a slimline sized piece of white card stock, die cut one end with the scrollwork die, then realigned it to die cut the other end so that I was left with one long scrolling die cut with a diamond shape in the middle. This is the layer that I'll be adding next on top of my decorative paper. 


I then grabbed some gold card stock and die cut the decorative border from the Flourished Sonata Notecard. I love the richness the gold color lends to the card! We now have a gorgeous background ready to layer up with our sentiment and flowers!



I then die cut the petal pieces for the poinsettias! I've used the Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Poinsettia Set to create this pretty Christmas flowers! I've die cut them in a cream colored card stock to match the paper I've stamped the sentiment on...and then inked the petals with Red Geranium Archival Ink, and the leaves (which I've created using the largest poinsettia flower) in Olive Archival Ink! I decided to bling them up with some pretty pearl and rhinestone centers that I purchased from Etsy!


I then added some white accent flowers that I created using the Petite Floral Potpourri Collection! A simple glittered flower stamen in the center was the perfect finishing touch for them! Subtle and not in competition with the bold poinsettia flower centers!


I'm always so impressed how quickly and easily a card comes together with the Amazing Paper Grace dies! I do hope you've enjoyed today's share!

Until next time...

AGP Supplies

Other Products Used:
white card stock, gold card stock, cream card stock, Ranger Archival Inks - Olive, Red Geranium, Jet Black, & Leaf Green, Graphic 45 decorative Christmas paper, pearl/rhinestone flower centers, glittered white stamens, Gemini Die Cutting Machine, flower stylus



No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!