Happy Holidays with Amazing Paper Grace...


 Hello and Welcome!
I'm so glad you've popped by for a visit today!

For this week's share, I am featuring the Mosaic Bracket Card Builder from Amazing Paper Grace! I love this collection of dies, and couldn't wait to try it out on an A2 sized holiday card. I so appreciate that the dies from Amazing Paper Grace are designed to work with a multitude of card sizes!

I chose to use some fun decorative papers to do a more non traditional colored holiday card! I love how the striped paper plays off the bottom snowflake design...I love how the mosaic die cut looks over top the snowflake design!

-this project has been created with dies supplied by Amazing Paper Grace-


I chose to go with some gold card stock to add an extra touch of elegance to today's design. I love how the layers on the top bracket portion turned out...what a beautiful way to break up two decorative patterned papers! I opted to die cut some snowflakes from the Silent Night Make a Scene Die Collection to tie in the with the snowflake theme on the bottom. I thought it turned out kinda cute!

And of course, I just couldn't resist adding some white poinsettias created with the Shapeabilities Cinch and Go Poinsettias! I love the subtle embossing these dies create on each petal! And don't they look awesome with glittered white flower stamens in the center!


The Happy Holiday Sentiment has been cut from white card stock twice and then layered onto the gold backing! By layering your sentiments, they have more of a presence and look a little more substantial look on your card! It's a quick and easy technique that gives a great impact...the little extra work is definitely worth it!

Well, I do hope you've enjoyed today's share! It's been great spending a few minutes with you today! I hope to see you again soon!

Until next time...

APG Supply List








No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!