Reopening My Etsy Store...

Hello and Welcome!
I'm so glad you've decided to spend some time with me here today!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the start of a New Year!
 
I wanted to quickly pop in and let you know that I have decided to open my Etsy store!
I had closed it several years ago, but decided that it was now time to try to reopen!
I will be adding inventory slowly as I have time and look forward to having a well stocked store shortly! If you're interested in a custom order, that is definitely a possibility as well...feel free to contact me!

For now, here's a few listings that have gone live over the last few days...

...birthday cards are always in high demand...



...and of course there's always a need for any occasion cards...



I hope you've enjoyed just a small sampling of my inventory!
Be sure to click on the link under my blog banner marked Etsy Store to check out the entire store!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!