Showstopping Calla Lilies...

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening depending on where you are visiting from!
I'm so glad you've been able to join me today!

Have you seen the new Calla Lily Collection from Heartfelt Creations?
It's absolutely breathtaking!


I've recently done a Facebook Live where I shared how easily these regal calla lilies come together!
If you missed the live, you can catch the replay here!

 The Calla Lily Collection truly is multipurpose as it's ideal for any occasion...from weddings, to Valentine's day, to birthdays, as well as sympathy condolences....this collection along with these stunning florals have you covered! It's also perfect to mix and match with other florals!

...let's take a peek at how this project turned out...


For this latest project, I opted to use one of the delightful swan illustrations along with the smaller bunched calla lily illustrations...and of course those elegant shaped flowers. 

 When I think of calla lilies, I usually think bridal...as they were super popular for weddings back in the day when I worked at the florist shop! I wanted to keep that kind of feel for this card, so I opted to use lots of lacy layers!

I've used the Rounded Window Frame Die that was released on Black Friday with both white card stock as well as the new Luxe Gold Cardstock! I've also used a favorite from the pocket dies...the Ornate Pocket Accents Die. These fanciful and intricate dies are perfect for creating super elegant backgrounds quickly and easily!

I do hope you've enjoyed today's share!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!