Sweet Treat Delivery for You...

Hello and Welcome!
I'm so glad you're here!

Today I have a fabulous share featuring the Sugarspun Collection from Heartfelt Creations!
This project is the little sweet treat creation that I shared recently in a Facebook LIVE on the Heartfelt Creations main page. 

I decided that a cute cupcake shaped note card really would be adorable delivered in a bakery style box...so I got to thinking that a shadowbox card base from the 6"x6" Foldout Cards - White assortment from Heartfelt Creations would be perfect! I could assemble a little scene on the inside so it looked like a little bakery front window, and then do a little accessorizing on the outside... and voila...would't this be so cute to deliver to someone special!

...here's how the project turned out... 


I decided to do some paper piecing and heat embossing to make these embellishments go quickly rather than taking the time to ink or color. Paper piecing is such a great option for using up scraps of paper and giving your stamped images a fun look! I opted to heat emboss with a white embossing powder to give the cupcake a "frosted" look!

...I put together a quick pictorial for you which shows how easy it is to paper piece...


While this project may look daunting, it really is quite quick and easy!
You can follow along with the LIVE video here if you're wanting to recreate this sweet treat and packaging!

...here's a quick peek at the adorable card that was place inside...



If you haven't already snatched up your Sugarspun Collection...be sure to!
This is such a fun collection to play with and will appeal to all ages...both the young and the young at heart!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!