Life is Easier...

...with a friend by your side!
Isn't that so true!  Especially when you wanna have a little fun or cause a little trouble!  LOL
Or when you're down in the dumps and need a little lift!

I've finally felt well enough to join back in with my design teams!  I just need this crazy cough to disappear!

So let's get down to business.  
This week we have a new challenge starting over at Pile it On!
This one is sure to get your mind whirling...I really had to think hard on this one and actually didn't come up with anything too creative...

"Wrong But So Right...Use Something in a Way it Wasn't Originally Intended"

Won't that be fun!
Hope you're not to spooked to join us!

Let me show you what I finally was able to dream up...


As I mentioned, I wasn't really too creative.  My items that were not originally intended for card making use are the button, thread and sequins! 

Isn't the little guy so cute splashing around in the water with his little frog buddy.  
This adorable image comes from our sponsor for the week...


...and they are offering one lucky winner a $7 gift certificate.
How awesome is that!

And I must make mention that the awesome sentiment used on this card comes from TLC Creations!

Now if you're needing a few more ideas for this weeks challenge be sure to check out the other DT creations!  They've had some awesome ideas!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!  
Hope the week will treat you well.

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...



Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!