Discover....

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!
How are you?
I hope you're keeping well!
I'm glad you've been able to pop in for another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!
I'm still working with the Happy Camper Collection....it's just sooooo cute!

This week I wanted to create a little summer scene!

....so here's what I came up with...

As you can see, I've created a bit of a framing on my card and then placed another color cardstock into the center to off set the pattern. I think it turned out rather lovely! Then I die cut an eyelet frame to cover where the two decorative papers meet. All of this rectangle die cutting was made quick and easy using the Eyelet Rectangle and Basics Die!

I opted to use the smaller camper from the My Happy Place Cling Stamp Set, along with the fun furniture! I stamped the images onto watercolor paper and then water colored them with Zig markers. I love how they turned out! I stamped and colored the flowers and the flag banner from the Elements of Home Cling Stamp Set in the same fashion. I zipped them through my BigShot, cutting them with the coordinating dies...no fussy cutting here! I've then die cut the door and the sweet window out of the camper so I could make it super dimensional.

I placed the camper onto the card base using dimensional foam tape. I've then added in the window and the door with a double layer of foam tape to give them some extra added dimension.
I've arranged the furniture off to the side to create a little scene, and have embellished the caravan with some flowers in front and behind.

I had some Sweet Cherry Blossoms left over from another project and decided they would be the perfect flowers to accent this fun card...so I added them up in the corner along with a hint of foliage. Since the card is such a fun theme, I opted to use multicolored prills for the flower centers.

The sweet banner and Nuvo drops, along with some Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter were the finishing touches!

I do hope you've enjoyed today's share!
Be sure to hop on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog to take in the wonderful projects the rest of the talented design team have created for your inspiration and viewing pleasure.

Until next time...
Project Supplies and Instructions



Other Products Used: white card stock, paper trimmer, scissors, BigShot die cutting machine, water, mist bottle, water color paper, dimensional foam tape

Cut a 4.25” x 5.5” card base from white card stock using the coordinating sized die in the Eyelet Rectangle and Basics Die and die cutting machine. Next, choose two patterned papers from the Happy Camper Paper Collection, and using the rectangle die the next size down, die cut a window into each. Choose one decorative frame and adhere to card base. Next, take the middle section from the center frame and adhere it into frame on card base to cover all white space.

Using the eyelet rectangle die that fits the window that has been die cut and filled, along with the next size down, create an eyelet frame from white card stock. Adhere eyelet frame around center portion of card front as shown.

Trim out sentiment from paper collection and adhere a slightly larger decorative paper behind it. Adhere to card base as shown.

Stamp small camper and table set from My Happy Place Cling Stamp Set onto white watercolor paper using Ranger Archival Ink – Jet Black. Stamp flag banner and standing flowers from Elements of Home Cling Stamp Set onto same paper. Water color using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and die cut using coordinating dies. Die cut the window and door in camper image as well.

Adhere camper to card base using foam tape. Adhere window and door back into camper image using foam tape that has been doubled up to create additional dimension. Adhere table set and flag banner to card base as shown using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Snip standing flowers to create a dimensional arrangement by placing one small bunch behind camper and one in front of camper. Adhere one flower section behind front of camper as well.

Stamp one inking of the large and midsized Cherry Blossoms onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Memento Dye Ink – Rhubarb Stalk, and one inking of foliage using Ranger Archival Ink - Olive. Die cut using coordinating dies and ink petal tips with Memento Dye Ink – Rhubarb Stalk, and foliage with Ranger Archival Ink – Leaf Green. Place blossoms and foliage into Cherry Blossoms Shaping mold, spritz lightly with water, and run through die cutting machine. Add flowers and foliage to card as shown.

Using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, apply prills to flower centers and glitter to banner, all flowers and decorative paper background. Lastly, apply Nuvo Crystal Drops – Red Berry and Dandelion Yellow near and around sentiment as shown.

1 comment

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Another beauty Tracey! Your scene looks so inviting, I want to go camping with you!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!