Delicate Foam Flowers...

Hello There!
I'm so glad we get to spend some time together today!
I'm popping in with a quick project today with a card I just shared on a Facebook Live on the main Heartfelt Creations Facebook Page!

I wanted to share some of the gorgeous flowers I created using the Classic Petunias and the Art Foam Paper! Foam flowers are so elegant and are perfect for wowing your friends and loved ones!

...here's a peek at the florals...


Flowers created with Art Foam Paper are so very soft and really stand alone as a focal point on a handmade greeting card! Add in stamen centers and these gorgeous flowers become so very realistic! You would never guess that these flowers are actually the Classic Petunias, because with Art Foam Paper you can create different looks with the same flower!

Since these flowers are so breathtaking on their own, I decided that the rest of the card base could be rather basic! A good background die cut was the perfect way to set the stage for the flowers!

....here's how the final project turned out...


A card such as this is super simple and quick to put together...and can easily be customized for any occasion! A quick change in sentiment and this could be a lovely Sympathy Card, Wedding card, etc.

Well, that's all for me today!
I do hope you've enjoyed today's share!
If you missed the Facebook Live...you can always find it here!
I can't wait to see the flowers you create with Art Foam Paper and those realistic stamen centers!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!