"You Take the Cake"

Welcome! I'm so glad you could stop by! Today I want to share with you a gift card holder I have created for the craft sale I will be participating in during November. 

 
 For this little yummy treasure I got my Cricut Imagine humming and used the Imagine Cartridge "Imagine More Cards".  All of the background papers and die cuts have been cut using this cartridge.  Now I wanted to give this little treat a bakery type feel so I added a doily into the background as bakery shops will sometimes have doilies in their displays as well.  I used a baby blue ribbon to tie into the coloring to allow the gift card holder to be tied closed, and a few random buttons for some extra visual appeal.  I think this gift card holder would be perfect to use for a Birthday, Thank You or even a "Just Because" celebration...with maybe a gift card to the recipients favorite bakery or coffee shop!

Well that's it from me today...short and sweet!
Again, thanks for stopping by today...feel free to leave a comment so I know you've been visiting!

This gift card holder has been submitted to the following blog challenges...


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!