Love & Friendship





 Summer often makes us think of the beach, vacationing and relaxing...but weddings and young love also come to my mind when I think of the summer months.  Now we don't attend many weddings anymore as that season of our lives seems to have gone by the wayside for now, however I love making interesting vintage cards to have on hand that can be used for engagement cards, weddings or anniversaries.  I have to admit that I like to give a card that's a little out of the norm as we all remember how many floral, lacy sappy wedding cards we received when we were married!  LOL  

Here's a card I came up with to keep in my stash...


And a close up of the lovely couple....


Isn't this card just absolutely romantic?  I just love the colors in this card...they remind me of a beautiful sunset!  And the scene just reminds me of a movie from the 30's!  So simple...and yet so elegant!

Card Recipe
Heartwarming Vintage Die Cut Sheet
Random Background Paper (from my stash of un-named left overs)
Brown Card Stock (matting under die cut photo)
Stamp 'n Up Doily Die (top corner - beige card stock)
Heart Embellie (Walmart)
Bakers Twine

Thanks again for stopping by today!  I hope I've inspired you to think outside of the box for the next card you need for a wedding, anniversary or engagement party you attend!

See you again soon!

Challenges:



Update:  This card has placed in the following challenges...







                                               Preview

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!