Altered Gift Bag...

Hello and Welcome!
 I'm so glad you're here!

Today I'm sharing the project that I created on my Facebook Live on the Heartfelt Creations main Facebook page!

Have you ever had a last minute gift you need packaging for...but don't have time to take that quick trip to the Dollar Store for a gift bag! Or maybe the store is closed!
For that exact reason, I always keep a stash of kraft dollar store bags in my craft room so I can create a custom gift bag for those spur of the moment gifts!

...here's a peek at the project that I shared...


I've used the stunning Floral Fashionista Collection!
I absolutely love love love this collection! It's so pretty and feminine...and perfect for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding Showers, or "just because".

This lovely collection comes with the tiniest petite florals! It's so easy to create them...simply stamp, color, die cut using the coordinating die and then shape using the coordinating shaping mold! Plus, you can do so many at once as the shaping mold will shape two to three layers of blossoms!

...here's a close up of these delicate and dainty illustrations and florals...


I hope you're been inspired today!
If you missed the Facebook Live, you can always catch the replay here!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!