Non Traditional Hued Holiday Creation...

Hello, hello, hello!
I'm just popping in with a quick share of the project I featured today on a Facebook Live I did on the Heartfelt Creations Facebook Page!
Are you a follower of Heartfelt Creations on Facebook?
They have such awesome projects and content to inspire you there!

For this week's live, I opted to go with the Merry and Bright Collection!
I love the non traditional colors used in this Christmas Collection! 

...here's a peek of the project we created together during the live...


Don't you just love those teals, blues, and purples?
Now, I will be honest, sometimes a collection gets released and I feel a little intimidated about coloring some of the images...the reindeer pulling the sleigh in the Merry and Bright Collection had me feeling that way! Does this ever happen to you?

Well, I decided I was just going to dive in with my Stack and Store daubers and give it a shot!
Do you know that it's much easier than you think!

I thought that a little window behind the window would add a nice touch to creating a winter scene. The window stamp and die combination from the Winter's Eve Collection is such a versatile stamp for all seasons and occasions!

Of course I also had to incorporate my favorite pine cone image from the O Holy Night Collection...I do believe that has appeared on every holiday card I have created so far! A small poinsettia and a decorated tree bough finish up the pretty cluster in the center!

For more information, colors, etc. please feel free to watch the replay of the Facebook live!
https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations/videos/2150747368501104/ 

 I do hope you've been inspired here today! Grab all of your Christmas crafty supplies and get those holiday cards done early...you'll be so glad you did!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!