Some Exciting News!

Hi Everyone!  
I'm just popping in today to share some exciting news with you!  

Early in January I sent in my application for a DT call at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.  I love making Christmas cards, and they are always my best sellers at the craft show that I attend.  I thought to myself, what better way to keep up with making Christmas cards than to try to join this awesome design team.  Well, a few weeks ago I received word from the blog owner that I had been accepted as one of the new DT members!  I nearly jumped for joy!  I am so excited to be designing with this team.  

So, keep your eyes open for the challenges to begin at CSAYL shortly (Friday, March 07)...and be sure to drop by their blog to meet the other new fabulous design team members!  

I look forward to creating Christmas with you all year long and checking out your awesome seasonal creations!

Until next time...

3 comments

Nancy said...

WOOHOO for you, my friend! I look forward to seeing all your lovely Christmas cards! :o)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Congratulations Tracey. He will definitely open doors!!! Look forward to seeing your Christmas crafts!

Susan Hogan said...

Well done Tracey! They are very lucky to have you on their team!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!