{Pin}spired Creation

...And here's the second post of the day!  

Here's a card I created for our latest challenge over at {Pin}spirational Challenges.  As you know, our challenges are based on a {pin}spiring photo from Pinterest!  It's just so much fun to see how we all interpret the photo differently...some use color, others texture, others just the theme.  

For fun today...let's present the creation first and then you can take a look at the photo that inspired it!

Here's the card I created...


...and a closer look at the Eureka image I had the pleasure of working with. 


This was my first attempt at coloring with my new Spectrum Noir markers...and I have to say I was quite happy with the outcome.  The pumpkins look like they have some depth to them, and the fence looks like it is aged.  The pics don't do the coloring justice...but for a first attempt I'm happy and look forward to improving.  

And now...here's the photo I took my {pin}spiration from...

 

Doesn't it just have the most awesome colors to choose from?  I love the little bird house.  When I saw that I decided to add two bird die cuts and make them look like they were sitting on the fence.   I have to admit that I did have a little trouble getting into the spirit of making this card...in Canada our Thanksgiving was over a month ago...and I had Christmas carols playing as I was working on this project!  Brain overload!  LOL
However, I do wish all of our American friends a wonderful Thanksgiving!  

Please be sure to stop by the {Pin}spirational Challenge Blog this week to see what the other DT members have created.  We also have 2 awesome sponsors this week who are offering two lucky prize winners some awesome goodies...

Anne's Cards For U


and

 Eureka Stamps


Now it's up to you!  Take another look at that gorgeous pic, and create something with what stands out to you!  We can't wait to see your interpretation!

Until next time...

2 comments

SarahGeorge said...

You did a beautiful job coloring the pumpkins. They look real! And the birds are so cute :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so pretty! Love the way you colored the image!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!