Craft Sale Fun!

Hi there!  Today's post is simply a post for fun!
I've talked about the craft sale I was going to participate in for awhile, and it finally took place last Saturday, November 02, 2013.  I am happy to report that it was a great success!  It had been awhile since I had participated in a craft sale, and my product went over very well.  I was specializing in vintage/retro cards...and wow did people love the Christmas cards especially!

I had my hubby and kiddos very busy breaking apart pallets and working with old barn wood we had laying around the yard and turning them into my display stands.  I had chicken wire baskets that I knew I would be using on the table, so I had them incorporate chicken wire into the stands.  We came up with a design for "old fashioned" windows on which the cards could hang with clothes pins.  I was lucky enough to come across the cutest clothes pins during a shopping spree to Michaels...they were just adorable!  A trip to the local thrift store yielded a pair of girls skates which I hung off the corner of one of the stands.  The dollar store provided a pair of red mittens, and a stop at a local florist allowed me some fresh winter greens and pinecones...oh they smelled so good!  And lastly, the old vintage barn lantern sitting behind one of the window displays illuminated with battery powered mini lights completed the entire display!

Well, enough description...let's look at some pics!







I had so much fun doing this!  I was asked to come back again next year...so the card making will continue and hopefully I will have a bigger stash for next year!

Thanks for letting me share with you!

Until next time...

3 comments

Nancy said...

Beautiful display, Tracey! Your cards look fantastic! WOOHOO for a good sale! :o)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Your lovely cards speaks for themselves, but your display is SO pretty and inviting!! No wonder you did a great job! TFS

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well. What a wonderful display. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!