Thinking about Snow...

Happy Friday!
Welcome...I'm so glad you could pop in for a visit today!
Can you believe that they have been already talking about snow here in Southern Manitoba?
It seems way too early for my liking!
However, when I saw the digital stamp I had the pleasure of playing with for todays blog post, I couldn't help but think of snow and big cozy sweaters!

As you will know by now, Friday brings our new challenge over at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
We have a fun challenge once again for you...

"Use This Color Combo"


Lots of color to play with there!

We are delighted to welcome back once again as our sponsor...

http://www.meljensdesigns.com/

who is offering one lucky winner 4 digis of their choice!

 I had the privilege to work with the digital stamp "Big Sweater Kid"!
I love the way he has his nose tucked into his sweater.  I wanted to find a really great sentiment to go with this image...so I turned to Create with TLC Art Fire store.
I found exactly what I was looking for...

Here's how the card turned out...



I'm hoping I've managed to capture all of the colors from our color combo.  The pink is not represented too visibly...but it is in there among the snowflakes on the background paper, in the letters of the Merry Christmas sentiment strip, and in the striped paper behind the sentiment strip. 
The digi has been colored up with Spectrum Noir markers and the snowflakes are from a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you've been inspired now as well!
For more inspiration and beautiful projects, be sure to check out the CSAYL blog!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra..."October Challenge"
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge..."October Challenge"
Doodle Pantry..."Any Digi Goes"
Sparkles Christmas Challenges..."For a Child"
Christmas At Sweet Stampin'... "Snowflakes" 
Alphabet Challenge Blog..."R is for Round or Rectangle"
Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog..."Christmas in October"
C.R.A.F.T Challenge..."Christmas"
Christmas Card Challenges..."Layer it Up"
Merry Monday Christmas Challenges..."Neon Colors"
Crimbo Crackers Challenge Blog..."Anything Christmas Goes"


19 comments

Nancy said...

What an adorable image! Aren't those Spectrum Noirs fun to use?
I've been waiting and waiting for the white stuff...and there's not been a single flake!
Hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving weekend, my fellow Canadian friend! :o)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute image!!! Great patterned papers too! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Heather said...

This is adorable! I LOVE that sentiment mixed with this super cute image. And those papers are so pretty and bright! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

What fun colors! I like the snowflakes and your image is colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

Jo and the CRAFT Team.

Bonnie said...

I love the colors in this card, Tracey! What perfect background paper and coloring! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

JoAnn said...

Love your fun card with the pretty colors and adorable image.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Good luck!
Monica - DT

Fabiola said...

super fun Tracey, ce combo est vraiment sympa et se coordonne si bien avec ta création, elle est joyeuse comme tout, biz

Marilyn said...

Adorable card Tracy and I love that little guy all wrapped up in the scarf!
Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
Marilyn

Shylaashree said...

nice card tracy and happy to follow you

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. Challenge this week. Marlene DT

Annie S. said...

What a terrific image and perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #51!

Debbie said...

Adorable card!! I love your post title... we LOVE snow! 3 of my kids were born in Northern ON, so we really LOVE snow! ;)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at DPDC51!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge For a Child “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Unknown said...

Haha that image made me giggle! It is so darn cute! Honestly, here in the southern US, it isn't even sweater weather yet, so I just cannot imagine snow this time of year! Love your card! Thank you so much for joining us for joining us for DPDC51!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October and my Patterned Paper October challenge - hope to see you again soon x

Joanna M. said...

Oh my goodness, this is just THE cutest card ever! Love your colors and that sweet, sweet image! Thanks for sharing this with us over at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely bright colour choices! I especially like your bright blue snow flakes. It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!