A Fond Farewell...

A second posting today...WooHoo!

I'm back for the last time here with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
I have loved working with these very talented and wonderful ladies and am sad to say goodbye!
It's been a pleasure!

This week we have a sketch challenge for you...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHAPb7xp1vMg_gMnZHI2ZgCwSwy8_6w5VqzJxb0GZ9qRZ22AcX5B-GDLwNRDAEtRMhKcii_xR3cfmJxyz7X7Cb7C7V1w0tLm_Li76vTHWZfNDjuWFCDWdZjE0VxYh63Hv9GpltVeSVVWXg/s1600/Mojo364Sketch.gif

We do not have a sponsor for this challenge, however one lucky winner will be awarded a Guest Designer spot in the month of November with CSAYL.
How fun!

I decided that I wouldn't stray from the sketch, but would keep it pretty much as simple as it is.

Here's my take...


I sat down and decided that I wanted to make one last simple card for my craft sale tomorrow.  I hauled out some of my Christmas papers and decided that I would like to use my Heartfelt Creations Christmas paper pack.
I love the picture panel.
The only embellishing I've done is to ink all of the edges with brown ink and to use some Glitter Ritz on the star!

It's not a hard challenge this week at CSAYL.  All you have to do is plan a card resembling the sketch!  Perfect to do a quick and easy creation...that's one less that you have to make when the busy holiday season starts!
I can hardly wait to see what you create!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Completely Christmas..."Anything Goes - Add a Sentiment"
Jingle Belles..."Not a Creature Was Stirring"

6 comments

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Love those papers.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! Love it! I'm sorry that this is your last post with that Team, I've enjoyed your posts for them! :o)

Heather said...

This is so sweet, Tracey. The image is adorable and really didn't need any other embellishments. And congrats on your new DT position. What an honor. We will miss you, of course

SmilynStef said...

What a serene little nativity scene ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

such a beautiful and elegant holiday card, as well as a great take on the sketch! thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Fabiola said...

très joli Tracey, une belle scène empli de calme et de sérénité, ce fut un plaisir de jouer avec toi et je te souhaite le meilleur pour ton avenir, a très bientôt sur le web, biz

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!