A Fond Farewell...

A second posting today...WooHoo!

I'm back for the last time here with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
I have loved working with these very talented and wonderful ladies and am sad to say goodbye!
It's been a pleasure!

This week we have a sketch challenge for you...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wn60tfmGI4s/VB9ogaXAwVI/AAAAAAAAUpI/vEDKycXAq9E/s1600/Mojo364Sketch.gif

We do not have a sponsor for this challenge, however one lucky winner will be awarded a Guest Designer spot in the month of November with CSAYL.
How fun!

I decided that I wouldn't stray from the sketch, but would keep it pretty much as simple as it is.

Here's my take...


I sat down and decided that I wanted to make one last simple card for my craft sale tomorrow.  I hauled out some of my Christmas papers and decided that I would like to use my Heartfelt Creations Christmas paper pack.
I love the picture panel.
The only embellishing I've done is to ink all of the edges with brown ink and to use some Glitter Ritz on the star!

It's not a hard challenge this week at CSAYL.  All you have to do is plan a card resembling the sketch!  Perfect to do a quick and easy creation...that's one less that you have to make when the busy holiday season starts!
I can hardly wait to see what you create!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Completely Christmas..."Anything Goes - Add a Sentiment"
Jingle Belles..."Not a Creature Was Stirring"

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!