Diamond Die Release....

Welcome!
It's another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday, and this week we have a special release for you...it's the new Diamond Dies! 

I know you've seen the sneak peeks...everyone's been waiting...and believe me when I tell you that these beauties have been worth the wait!

...here's a peek at how my project turned out...



Can you tell by my color scheme that I've been dreaming of spring? 
I decided that it would be fun to create a wildflower inspired card with these new shaped dies...so out came the Backyard Blossoms Collection

I opted to layer several of the new diamond dies together. The yellow die cut mat in the background has been created using the lovely Diamonds and Lace Die and on top of that I have layered the Lacy Diamond Die...which I have inked all of the edges using a Ranger Archival Ink - Sunflower, however before layering the two, I stamped the sentiment into the center of the diamond shape using Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black. I added a touch of Crystal Clear Glitter to the inner portion of the Lacy Diamond die cut and then popped it up off of the card base.

I've then die cut from white card stock, one of the smaller eyelet diamond shapes from the Eyelet Diamond Die and stamped a partial sentiment onto in using Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black. Using a piece of hydra sponge and a dries clear glue, I dabbed a bit of glue onto the sides of the diamond shape and sprinkled it with Crystal Clear Glitter.

...here's a closer peek...


 I've stamped the corner cone flower image onto white card stock using Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black, and then colored it up to be quite a bright floral. I've used Ranger Archival Ink - Sunflower and Majestic Violet.  I've applied the color using Stack and Store Daubers, and could really blend the two colors together where they met on the petals to create almost like an ombre effect. 
For the foliage I used Ranger Archival Ink - Fern Green.

I've stamped several of the accent fillers from the Backyard Blossoms Collection to create my wildflower look. I've colored them up used Ranger Archival Ink - Forget Me Not, Magenta Hue and Fern Green. 

A bit of shaping using my Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and I was ready to assemble my floral cluster. As a finishing touch, I glittered all of the florals using a dries clear adhesive and Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter. 

The diamond dies work so perfectly together of as a single die cut!
I know you will love having them in your collection!

Be sure to stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog so you can take in the other projects using these wonderful dies...the design team have created them just for your creative inspiration!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!