Watercolor Fun...

Hello!
I'm popping in with a quick blog post today!
I had been experimenting with watercoloring techniques for a little while now...and I'm hoping that practice will start making more perfect!  However, I wanted to share with you a card I created today featuring a no line water technique.  Don't be too critical...I am by no means saying that I'm awesome at this type of coloring...but I did think this one was good enough to show off and give to one of my daughters friends mom!  She has always been so gracious with helping out with picking my daughter up, taking her to events, etc. if I've been away teaching classes, etc.  

Let's take a peek...


The stamp set I've used is a new one from a stamp company that I've just discovered called The Ton...this stamp set is called "Happiest of Peonies".  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set!
I've simply matted the image to a pink piece of card stock using adhesive foam and then adhered that to a black piece of card stock.  The entire card front has then been added to the card base with adhesive foam as well.  

I have to say I really enjoyed this style of image coloring, and will have to keep up practicing as I'm hoping that more practice will make more perfect!
I've tucked a Tim Hortons gift card in as a small token of appreciation, and will deliver the card in the next few days!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!