Another Week Goes By....

Hello and Welcome Everyone!
I'm just popping in with a quick share today!
Life is moving along quickly these days and that means there's always more to add to my Time Line Project!

There hasn't been a whole lot of creative time in my life lately, so I've really enjoyed picking up this project as I really only put about 15 minutes a day into it!
It's just a quick jot down of the day's activities, no matter how mundane they are and perhaps slapping on a sticker or two or quickly stamping an image! Puts a new twist on keeping a diary, doesn't it! It's enough to feel like I've been creative when really I have not felt like being creative as my mojo has gone on vacation...(apparently my mojo doesn't like winter anymore than I do and I'm assuming it's probably vacationing in a warm spot somewhere! LOL)

Anyway, here's a look at how I arranged my Time Line for this week...


I've once again created a quick watercolor background which is really hard to see in this photo as I've had to brighten the image during photo editing.  I've done a little hand drawing and of course you can see I've stamped some whimsical snowflakes on the right hand side as we had a snow storm last night! (I'll get to start off the next week of memory keeping with a storm day as the kids got to stay home today!)

I hope you've enjoyed today's share!
Tell me, do you keep a personal journal, diary or perhaps you've decided to keep a Time Line record as well?  I'd love to hear all about it in the comments below!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!