Who Holds Your Tomorrow.....

Happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend has been going well!
We've spent the weekend working at our seasonal campsite and we have enjoyed working together as a family and taking in God's beautiful nature!

Have you been following the Mustard Seed Faith Challenge blog?  
If not, I hope I can encourage you to stop by there today!
Not only do you receive a dose of crafty inspiration, but you also get to share in a short devotional...and today it just so happens to be my turn sharing with you what the Lord has put on my heart!
Today's topic covers the topic of "Who Holds Your Tomorrow?"....in other words worry!
I can honestly say it is an area of my life I still struggle with....I can conjure up the worst scenarios with the rest of them....but that is not how we are to live as Christians. 
If you'd like to read my thoughts on this topic, I encourage you to pop by the Mustard Seed Faith Challenge blog.

The short devotional I prepared was actually inspired from the song "Sparrows" by Jason Gray!
It is a song that I loved from the first moment I heard it and acts as a great reminder that worrying does not help me one bit!

Here's a link to the song for your listening pleasure...

For this new challenge we are asking you to use a bird, butterfly or even a nature scene on your creation!

Here's a Bible journaling page I created after reading, praying and listening to this song...


I loved this gorgeous bird stamp by Unity Stamp Co. and thought it would be perfect for use on this page.  I've used some Illustrated Faith letter stickers as well as some of their sentiment stickers along with some gelatos and some Dylusion spray to create the ink blots spots.  (And I even managed to smear some of the dots while they were still wet - but we've not going to worry about that trivial little oops!)  Nothing to complicated! 

I hope you've been encouraged here and your creativity is flowing!
I can't wait to see what you're going to come up with for this challenge!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!