Quick and EZ Scrapbooking and Cardmaking...

Hello and Welcome!
I'm dropping in with a quick post showcasing the products I used to create my scrapbook journaling pages, canvas and cards from my Heartfelt Creations Facebook Live today! (If you missed it, you can find the replay here...https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations/videos/10155521633007401/)

As you know, I'm not really a scrapbooker....but the wonderful 3D ring binder and it's smaller size have allowed me to put together pages quickly and with ease...I'm not overwhelmed by the page size and I can embellish as much or as little as I want!

Here's a look at the binder I covered using the Woodsy Wonderland Collection and one of the journaling pages, the page that I put together during my Facebook Live, as well as a card I also created with the coordinating insert collections that go together with the 3D Ring Journal Binder.


I've used one of the journaling pages to create the scrapbook page from the Words to Live By Journal Page Collection. I've used the Intricate Swirl Frames Die to create the frame around the photo and have then snipped the smaller square frame from the Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die in half and have adhered one half on top of the large frame and the other half on the bottom of the large frame.

I've used the gorgeous coneflowers from the Backyard Blossoms Collection to do the embellishing on my page. I just love those coneflowers! I've stamped them in Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee, and have then colored them using the Ranger Archival Ink - Monarch Orange, Buttercup and Leaf Green using the Stack and Store Daubers from Heartfelt Creations!
This page came together quickly and with ease!

I hope you've enjoyed today's quick share, and you're been inspired!
Also, I should make mention, that the 3 Ring Journal Binder and coordinating Journal Pages are all currently 50% off until July 31st! You still have a few more days to purchase these at a fantastic price point! 

https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/journals

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!