Week 2 of the Time Line Project...

Hello Again!
So happy you're here for a little visit!
I have just a quick share for you today, continuing with my Time Line Project through Art Journal Emporium with Tangie Baxter & Co.

If these project is something you haven't heard about yet, I encourage you to go back to the previous post before this one and learn all about it!
I think this is an awesome way to document a little about your life as well as great creative therapy!

Moving onto my second page in my time line...


As you can see, I did continue along with my theme of sketching a few of my own die cuts! (I'm not even going to tell you how many times it took me to get that sneaker to look like a sneaker!  LOL)
Since I am a card maker with a ton of stamps in my possession, I also decided to ink up an Angie Girl by Unity Stamps that pretty much summed up how our weather was for the week...can you say cold!!!

I've used a few stickers by MAMBI as well as some project life journaling cards I'd had laying around for sometime!  I love that this project encourages me to use up what I already have cluttering up my craft room!  LOL

Well, I hope you've enjoyed today's share!
I'd love to know your thoughts on a project like this...would it help you to unwind and destress, would it cause you more stress, do you like the idea of having a non traditional type book put together for the generations that come after you...do you think they will like to have read about the more mundane moments in your life as they compare your life to theirs...
I invite you to leave your comments below!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!