Introducing Heartfelt Creations Classes...

Hello Everyone!
This is such an exciting post for me to share with you today!
If you've been watching my Face Book and Instagram feeds, you will have seen some Christmas card sneak peeks that I have been posting the last few days!

Well the moment to unveil my surprise has arrived...

I am happy to announce that I have teamed up with The Scrapbook Cottage to offer Heartfelt Creations classes!  The Scrapbook Cottage has two locations, one in Steinbach Manitoba as well as one in Winnipeg Manitoba.  Both stores will be offering the same Sparkling Poinsettia classes and you will find all the information on The Scrapbook Cottage website as well as on the side bar of my blog!

Here are the three cards that will be featured in each class...


Come on out and learn fabulous flower shaping techniques and start preparing for the fast approaching holiday season!  Seating is limited, so if interested I encourage you to contact either store as soon as possible!

Until next time...

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!