Graphic 45 Card Set

Hello Everyone!

I'm back today with a blog post for Scrapbooks by Design!  
I have to admit I wasn't sure what to create for this blog post...I've recently started working with my husband full time in our SnapOn business and my creative juices have been somewhat stiffled with being on the truck everyday!  LOL

So...I got to thinking about the end of the school year which is quickly coming to a close here at the end of the month in Manitoba, Canada and decided to go with a end of year teachers gift idea.
I dug through my paper collections and stumbled upon Graphic 45's "ABC Primer".  
Perfection!
I decided that a boxed card set would be something useful and not clutter up these wonderful educators homes.  I'm sure they have plenty of mugs and trinkets hiding in closets from all their years of teaching.  I browsed the Silhouette Design Store and came up with a gift box that I just loved...and got to work!

Here's a look at the final outcome...


...and here's a peek at how the gift box opens and how the cards lay inside...


Now when you use the same collection for everything, the projects just about build themselves!  LOL
I made 5 cards to include in the box and they came together so quickly!

Here they are...




The matching stickers and chipboard pieces included in this Graphic 45 Collector's Edition make it so simple to embellish quickly and have everything looking great!

Well, that all for me today!  Remember that you can purchase this fantastic collection for a limited time at Scrapbooks by Design!  They also carry the wonderful Silhouette Cameo which made creating this gift box soooo easy!

I'd love to hear what you think about this little gift set idea!
If you have a "go to" crafty gift idea that you bless the teachers in your child(ren)'s lives I love to hear about it!

Until next time...


4 comments

Susan Hogan said...

Love those papers - a great useful box.

Nancy said...

Fantastic project, Tracey! What a wonderful gift! I LOVE that sweet collection and haven't got a single piece! lol
Have a great weekend! :o)

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thanks Susan!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thanks dear Nancy! It was hard to cut into the collection...I tend to be a bit of a Graphic 45 paper hoarder. I just love to look at it on the shelf! LOL

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!