More Vintage Beauty

Happy Friday!
I thought I'd pop in today with another quick post boasting another vintage style Valentine.
Nothing too fancy...but a beauty none the less (at least I think so, and hopefully you do as well)!

Ta da!


Just a little teaser of what's to come!  LOL

This card has been created with the Graphic 45 Collection "Sweet Sentiments".
I love all things Graphic 45, don't you?

I really wanted to give this card an aged feeling, so I decided to distress parts of the paper and then ink them with a brown ink.  
I had a few patina like flowers left over from my wall plaque creation and thought they blended in beautifully with the colors on this card.  

Ready for the full effect?


...we're getting closer...
...how about another view...


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...I so do appreciate it!
Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!