A Valentine for You

Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening...depending on where you are!

I decided to pop by with a quick share today!

I had the desire to sit down at my craft table today and create something for Valentines Day.  
I had a fantastic paper pack from Graphic 45 sitting on the shelf for some time now and finally found a few stolen moments to whip up something simple.  

Here's a look...


...and a different pic from a different angle...


I actually tried to keep this card simple, and useable for any occasion...not just Valentines day. 
It would be the perfect card for any one who loves vintage inspired creations as well!

Well, that's all folks...just a quick little post to share what I created quickly this morning!
Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!