Oh Holy Night

One of my favorite Christmas carols is "Oh Holy Night".
It brings to mind what the night of Jesus' birth might have been like.
  
And for this weeks new challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges I had the pleasure of playing with a digi with this carol title!

Our new theme this week is...

"Anything Goes"

...Christmas that is!  
We are a Christmas challenge blog after all!

I had the pleasure of playing with Lacy Sunshine's "Melanie and Benny Boo's Holy Night"
I loved this digi image the minute I saw it!

Here's what I created with it...

 
I wanted to create a simple and rustic scene for this image.  I thought my new burlap paper would be the perfect back drop for the image.  And the simple sentiment of Oh Holy Night was all that the card needed to say.  The image has been colored with my Spectrum Noir blending pencils.  

We have a collection of sponsors for this challenge.  Be sure to check out the Holly Jolly blog for more information about who they are and what they are offering to our lucky winners.  

The rest is now up to you...you still have a little time to create a special holiday card and link it up with us!  You may just be one of our next lucky winners.  

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...

3 comments

Connie Can Crop said...

This is beautiful and you are so right, this image needs nothing to take away from it's beauty. The card is stunning!! Thanks for sharing it and entering my challenge. Scrappy hugs, Connie Can Crop

Heather said...

Very cute! You definitely nailed the rustic and simple. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!

Unknown said...

You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this sweet stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!