Just Because...

How about an unscheduled blog post today!
It seems like its been forever that I just sat down and created a card that wasn't tied to a design team or a creation that I needed to create to fill an order, etc.  
Now don't get me wrong...I love doing all of those things...but sometimes it's nice to just create for no reason!
Today I sat down at my kitchen table and created something just because...call it therapy if you will!  

I decided to use some beautiful paper from the Classic Sunflower Collection by Heartfelt Creations.  
To play with this gorgeous fall color palette and stunning images... and never mind the fact that I love sunflowers...it just seemed like delightful, no stress crafting at its best!

Wanna see what I created?




I had the most fun just crafting this card!
Some flower making, some fussy cutting, some layering and some glitter!
All my faves!
A sentiment that really works for any occasion makes it a handy card to have ready to give away!

I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...

9 comments

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Your card is stunning... So pretty...
Thanks for joining us at Fan tastic Tuesday this week....
Hugs Sylvie xxDT

Mynn xx said...

This is amazing! LOVE the gorgeous colors and the vintage feel. Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Rene said...

This is gorgeous and absolutely perfect for our fall challenge! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

alethea said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and I am with you.. it is nice to create a card just because every once in awhile.. I don't seem to do it often enough these days! Thanks for joining us at CYP this week! HUgsxx

Nancy Dynes said...

You have truly captured the essence of autumn! Beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie!
Hugs,
Nancy

Jenny Marples said...

Such a beautiful card - your enjoyment shines through. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A stunning card!!!

Thank you for participating in last week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I can see why you enjoyed making it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope you share with us again!

Deanne Saunders said...

Your card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!