It's Time for....Christmas Bingo!

Ahhh...it's been a crazy day as I finally have time to sit down here and schedule this post.
I've been in my craft room pretty much all day listening to Christmas carols and creating holiday cards! It's going to be a crazy week as I'm down to the crunch time to create last minute items for the craft sale on the weekend!

Anyhooo...
Let me quickly share with you about the new challenge starting at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.
We have a fun theme for you to partake in for the next two weeks...

"Christmas Bingo"

Ribbon
Texture
Glitter
Rhinestones
2 designer papers
Twine
Die cuts
Punches
Pearls


So many options for you to choose from!

For my card I decided I was going to go diagonal...I have used die cuts, 2 designer papers and glitter!

Here's a peek at my creation...

The poinsettia die cuts are a new Memory Box die that I picked up recently and just had the chance to use.  I've also used a new swirl die cut that too was waiting to be tried out.  I've added some Crystal Stickles to the tip of the flowers and have also added some soft fuzzy bits to the centers of the flowers as well.  The finishing touch is the few dabs of liquid pearls around the flower bunch!

Onto the business at hand... 
We are joined again by two wonderful sponsors for this challenge...

Please Join... 

as well as...

 

Be sure to check out the Holly Jolly blog to get details on the prizes being offered to two lucky winners!

Well, it's short and sweet today as I think I hear my pillow calling me!
Now here's hoping this tiredness doesn't leave the minute I lay my head on it!
Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Until next time...

14 comments

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tracey

Pink Unicorn said...

Gorgeous card Tracey, the die cuts are beautiful, I especially love the swirls in the background.Great colour combo as well, that green is just a perfect green (and I don't usually like green so that's saying a lot)

Jacquel said...

I love your card Tracey! The dies you used are beautiful...where did you get the swirl from?
DT Sis Jackie

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful design and a great card. Love the dies you used, I want to get some more, maybe they will be next on my list.
Cindy

Pat said...

Beautiful Card! I love the dies, the simple tones of green and cream and the flowers are lovely! Thank you for joining in with HOC. A stunning card. Pat x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful and such gorgeous colours. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Pamellia said...

This is really beautiful! I just love the vintage green tones with the ivory! Your poinsettias and flourishes are gorgeous! Stunning holiday card!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

Mynn xx said...

OH my goodness, this is amazing! I LOVE the beautiful colors and those flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, love the beautiful flowers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Rocky said...

Wow, that colour choice is stunning. Lovely flowers with great little extras. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and I love all those little touches with the pearls and the flower centers. I instantly recognized that little journal card as one I have sitting out on my table right now...just love that saying!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh my God I love your flower and swirl and the color is so adorable..great take on the challenge at HOC

thanks for joining with us at HOC challenge this month
hugs, Monika DT

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful Card Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog. I hope we will see you next time. Hugs Sharon xxxx {DT}

Leslie said...

Awesome project- I love every single detail! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Crafty Cardmakers and more "Cut It Out" challenge this time!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Lost Coast Designs
Crafty Cardmakers and more

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!