Did You Hear About Santa?

Happy Friday!
Are you ready for some festive season inspiration...and to hear about what happened to Santa?

Well, it's a new challenge beginning at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long this week!
We have a photo inspiration challenge for you...

 

...what will you draw your inspiration from in this festive photo?

I decided to to with a traditional red and green color palette for my card!
I loved the different designs in the table cloth and plates and tried to incorporate different designer papers into my creation as well.  

Here's what I did...


I've colored up the digi with my Spectrum Noir markers and have tried to stick to the reds and greens.  I've kept the same color palette with the designer papers and have used several different ones with different patterns.  I've added three green sequins to the card for some sparkle and to mimic the polka dots on the plates.  
A quick and simple creation once again. 

We would like to once again welcome back Bugaboo as our sponsor for this challenge.
 

They are offering one lucky winner 7 digis of their choice!
One can never have too many Bugaboo stamps!
I love them!

Well, that's all for me today!
I hope you've found some inspiration here today, and your mojo to create is up and running.
Be sure to check out the other DT creations on the CSAYL blog as well.
Have a great weekend!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...

10 comments

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL!! Great card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, gotta love Stella! Great colouring too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Karen Amidon said...

Too funny! Great take from the inspiration photo!

shampylou30 said...

great card thanks for joining us at polkadoodles challenge xxxx

Heather said...

Cute! And there is definitely nothing wrong with quick and simple. Great take on the inspiration pic.

Debbie Adams said...

What a funny Christmas card, the sentiment is great. :D hahahaaa
I also like the image, great coloring too.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Deborah GDT

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! xx thank you for joining us this time over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Polkadoodles DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Fabiola said...

super sympa, elle est trop drôle Tracey, j'aime beaucoup cet humour, biz

Bev said...

lol I adore your card thanks for joining in with the Christmas fun at Polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2014/10/week-42-christmas-fun-polkadoodles.html

Melanie Joyce said...

What a fun card! I love it. Thanks for joining in over at the Polka Doodles challenge x

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!