A Little Something...

Hi Everyone!
Just popping in with a quick post today!

It should be a Christmas Stampin' All Year Long post coming at you today...however, not feeling well and life have gotten in the way this week so I have no creation for the challenge.
My apologies!

I will however share with you the theme...

"Use Lots of Snowflakes"

It will be a fun one, and I anticipate lots of participation.
Even though I haven't been able to create, I still look forward to coming to visit and seeing your creations!

Be sure to check out the CSAYL blog to see the wonderful prize being offered!

Now...I don't want to send you away empty handed, so I will show you a card I worked on awhile back and have just had time to add to my Etsy store.

It's another vintage/victorian inspired creation...you know those are my favorite kind to create!

Here goes...


This photo actually features an awesome clock and lace table cloth that I scored on a visit to our local thrift store yesterday!  Love them!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today!
Hope to see you again soon!

Until next time...


9 comments

Heather said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope things start going better soon. This card is beautiful. I Love the layout. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR October challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for October x

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card design, love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

tilly said...

a beautiful card that says it all, thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafty Catz, hope to see you again
Tilly

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Laurian said...

Fabulous project!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you join us again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

So beautiful! I love the swirl and it as such interest! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please join us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!