It's a Holly Jolly Christmas...

 Hi there!
I have something exciting to share with you today!
I've been asked to join the wonderful design team at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges!
You know me...I love, love, love making Christmas projects!

Our theme this week is one of your favorites...

"Anything Goes"

Couldn't get much more easy than that!

I decided that I wanted to create a more fun and brightly colored card for this challenge.

Here's how it all came out...


Here's a close up of the colored image!
(I hadn't colored with my Spectrum Noir markers for quite some time and watched a few videos to try to improve on my technique!)


The adorable digi image comes from Bugaboo stamps who is one of our wonderful sponsors this challenge!  I had some fun designer patterned paper with a sentiment on the bottom which I figured would be perfect to use as the base on my card.  I cut out some strips of different patterned paper and fussy cut some tails into the bottom of them, and adhered them to the side of the card.  I decided to fussy cut a few smaller presents from another sheet of patterned paper and popped them up with 3D squares in the corner on top of the gift on the paper.  I then popped up the digi image with the 3D squares as well.

Now, let me share our sponsor details with you for this new challenge.
We would like to welcome back once again...




...who will award one lucky winner 7 digi stamps of their choice...

and...



...who will award one lucky winner a $12 gift certificate to the store.

So, break out your holiday stamps and get creating a Christmas card today!
It may seem early, but you'll be glad you have one extra done when that busy holiday time begins!
Then link up with us at Holly Jolly Christmas!
I can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
 {Pin}spirational Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Christmas Card Challenges..."Anything Goes"
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Card Challenges..."Make it Colorful"
Hiding in My Craft Room..."Any Holiday"
Completely Christmas..."Anything Goes"
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra..."September Challenge"

9 comments

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 31 with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering both of my CHNC challenges - we hope we'll see you again soon x

Pink Unicorn said...

I love the bright nontraditional colours, such a bright card. Also, congrats on the Heartfelt creations semifinalist spot, your cards are stunning. I voted for you!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Awe...thanks for your kind words as well as your vote! It's exciting just to have made it to the semi finals...but here's hoping...

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Rocky said...

Congratulations on your new DT post. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra with a Bugaboo image too.

Unknown said...

Love this card..... I love the Holly hobby girl... Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Donna B. said...

Very pretty Holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Such a cute card! Takes me back....I used to have this holly hobby as wallpaper when I was little! Thanks for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N {DT}

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card!

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!