Following a Dream...

*This post will remain as a sticky post at the top of the blog until October 01/14*

Good Morning!
Today I have some most exciting news to share with you...I'm practically bursting!

A few weeks back I decided I would send in a Design Team application for the current call they were running over at Heartfelt Creations!  I have always loved their products!  Their papers are so beautiful and the stamps and dies exquisite.  

I had a paper pack from this awesome company in my craft room and decided I would design several cards with it and send them in.  You may remember seeing them here on the blog...if not...here's the two Christmas cards I created and submitted.
                                                                                                                                                                      


Well, yesterday I received the exciting news that I am one of the semifinalists!

WooHoo!
You can read all about it here on the Heartfelt Creations blog...and take in the beautiful creations that their current design team members have created with the new Christmas line that has been released...(and yes, my received order is sitting in my craft room waiting for the kiddos to be in school full time so I can get creating with it!  Yay!)  There is a voting component to this Design Team call where Heartfelt Creations is asking you to vote for your favorite top 5 semifinalists!  Be sure to check out all of the blogs and when you submit your vote you will be entered to win a $50 Heartfelt Creations gift certificate!  Voting will end September 30, 2014.
I'd sure be honored to be counted among your vote!

I'm so excited to create for the next phase in the Design Team application!  
I'm also so honored & flattered that I have made it to the semifinalist list.  
I took a chance, followed a dream...and got further than I ever imagined!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!