Vintage Inspired Hallow's Eve Creations

Good Morning!
So happy you could stop by for a visit today!

My hubby has been away at his buying convention the last few days, and this has allowed me to squeeze in a little extra crafting time.  It's funny, but when he's gone I will usually land up crafting and creating late into the night/morning because I find it so hard to fall asleep.  I took this opportunity to work on a few new items for the Etsy shop.  It had been awhile again since I was able to just create something for myself and not something specific for a design team.  (Speaking of Design Teams...I have a super surprise to share with you next week!  So stay tuned!)

I had some super cute vintage style Halloween collage sheet die cuts that I had been waiting to use.  I decided the time was right to open the Halloween section in the store, so I set to work.  
I dislike the darker side of this spooky season, so cute and charming is the direction I went!
These images just remind me of simpler times when people could still bob for apples, hand out popcorn balls and the holiday wasn't portrayed as being so dark.  

Here's a look at the cards I created...




 



Well, that's it for me today!  Short and sweet!
Time to start packing up the kiddos and heading out to the campground.  
It seems that the summer is quickly coming to an end and they will be in school again in a few weeks!
So, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and don't wait too long to come visit again!

Until next time...
 

No comments

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!