Lessons from a Child...

Have you ever noticed that children offer so many lessons for us adults?
It's funny that when you have your own kids...you suddenly realize how you act, talk, etc.  
And, it becomes even more apparent when they start to mimic you!  LOL
They hold such wisdom in their simplistic way of thinking and seeing the world!
That's why I fell in love with the sentiment and the digi that I've used on todays sharing. 

Welcome to another new challenge beginning over at Pile it On!
It's one that is certain to bring a smile to your face...

"Child's Play"

We are so very excited to be sponsored by Digital Delights!
They are offering one lucky winner a $5 gift certificate!

I had the pleasure of playing with the digi entitled Swinging Scottie .
He's so adorable sitting on his swing with his teddy!  

Here's what I created with this little cutie...

I decided to get the Silhouette Cameo involved in this card as well.  I've used the tree and cloud die cut cutting file.  I've colored up Scottie with my distress markers, and popped him up with 3D dots so he looks like he really is swinging on the tree. A few sequins were added for some sparkle. I came across a sentiment in my Stamp'n Up collection and thought it just sounded like a child's simple wisdom...

"Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful".  

We forget that, don't we!  Kids find joy even in situations that are less than perfect. 

I hope you'll take the time for some play in your craft room this week, and that you'll join us in our "Childs Play" challenge at Pile it On!
Can't wait to see what the inner child in you leads you to create!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!