A Shabby Chic Collection

Welcome!
Glad you're here!

Today I want to introduce to you a new challenge over at Pile it On!
 It is...

"Shabby Chic"

I want to share with you a collection of cards I created to teach at our local craft store.
They have been created with digital collage sheets that you can find in many Etsy stores.


Here is a close up of each card...my apologies for the poor quality as I quickly snapped the photos in the cellophane envelopes with my camera phone before delivering them for display at the store...





I have to admit that Vintage/Shabby Chic cards are my most favorite to create and play around with!
I hope you've enjoyed these and have been inspired to play along with us at Pile it On this week.

We are sponsored by...

 
who are offering one lucky winner a $20 gift certificate!

So come join in on the fun!  And, don't forget to check out the other DT creations!
Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!