Life is Good! Enjoy!

Hi!  Glad you could stop by for a visit today!
As I sit here scheduling this post to go live, it's a foggy, rainy, soggy day here in Manitoba, Canada!
We've had 3 days of this in a row, and some sunshine would be great!  

I'm back today with a new {Pin}spirational challenge...and the picture we have for you makes me hope the sun will come out and gives me a hope that spring must be lurking for us around the corner...

Let's take a look...

 

Isn't it gorgeous!!!!
I'm so ready to be working in my flower beds and to be going on bike rides!

We have a wonderful bunch of sponsors for you today...


 
 
 

 

Be sure to check the {Pin}spirational Challenge blog for all the fabulous prizes being offered!

Awhile back while browsing the SVG Cuts store, I came across a fabulous cutting file that included a bicycle shaped card.  I just couldn't pass it up!  I knew it was perfect for this challenge!

Let's take a peek...


I chose to go with softer and muted tones even though the {pin}spirational photo is more vibrant.  
I just think it's the most adorable card!  I decided to add two sentiment stickers to the card because they just summed up how I always feel when I go on a bike ride and play among my flowers!

I'm interested to see what inspires you this challenge round.  
Be sure to link up you creations so I can stop by your little spot in blogland for a visit!

Until next time...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!