A Pastel Christmas

Happy Easter!  

He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!

I hope you find yourself among family or friends today celebrating the sacrifice that was made for us thousands of years ago!  Today is a true day of celebration as we remember the empty tomb!  

Now, as we are celebrating Easter, I find it funny that I'm sharing with you a Christmas card I created a week ago while at a card making crop.  I worked the entire weekend on Christmas cards to get a jump on the cards I need for the craft sale I attend in November. 
But, if you think about it, Christmas is truly the beginning of the Easter story!  Jesus came as a baby, grew up and came to complete his task of seeking and saving the lost!

If you will recall, our current challenge over at Unstampabelles is to use a bird or animal on your card and to use pastel colors.  (Remember, no stamping allowed).  

Here's my mid month card for the challenge...


The image is a Penny Black Christmas sticker.  I love these!  Not only are they gorgeous, but they make the fastest cards.  The sentiment is a sticker from a pack I purchased at our local dollar store.  
I've added some stickles to the snow and the berries on the branches.  
And voila...it's the fastest card ever!

Don't forget to check out the Unstampabelles blog for the sponsor and prize info!  While you're there, make sure to check out the other pastel creations the rest of the DT have created for your enjoyment. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!