Pretty in Pink

Are you ready to be {pin}spired today?
I hope so!
I'm back today to share with you the new challenge over at {Pin}spirational Challenges.  
We have another stunning photo for you this week...totally spring inspired. 

Are you ready?

 

Isn't that just so pretty in pink?

We are once again joined by some wonderful sponsors...

who is offering one lucky winner __________

...as well as...



who is offering one lucky winner 2 digis of their choice!

I had the pleasure of working with a digi from All Dressed Up...I just love their cute digis.  The image I selected is called "I Love my Puppy"
I decided to try to make a more unique card this time, so I got to browsing my card templates I had purchased from the Silhouette online store.  I came across a card I had never made before.  It's simple, but different than the regular card.

Take a look...


I printed out the image through my Silhouette Cameo right onto the round centre piece I would be needing to use.  I printed it out on watercolor paper so I could use my Tim Holtz distress markers to water color the image.  I printed out the card base using the printing fill pattern option on the Silhouette.  I found a great sentiment that I thought suited the card well.  It's from TLC Creations.  I printed it out and matted it onto some pink colored card stock.  I then added a few flowers with rhinestone centres that I've had for many moons!  I didn't embellish this card too much as I felt the digi was absolutely awesome all on its own.

Now it's your turn to see where the {pin}spiring photo will lead you.  Will you design around the colors, the textures, the images themselves?  There's really no way of doing it wrong!  Then link up with us over at {Pin}spirational Challenges!  For more fantastic inspiration, check out the other DT members creations and leave them some blog love as well.

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog..."Anything Goes...with Sentiment"
Cute Card Thursday..."Girls, Girls, Girls"
DL Art Thursday..."Uplifting Sentiment with at least 5 words" 
In the Pink..."Mother's Day/Card for a Special Lady"
MilkCoffee Challenges..."Use at Least 2 Flowers"
Jellypark Friday Challenges..."Pastel Colors"
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog..."Girly Pretty in Pink"
Bearly Mine Challenges..."One for the Girls"
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenges..."March Challenge"
Paper Sweeties March Inspiration..."Polka Dot Love"
Allsorts Challenges..."Pretty in Pink"
Stamping Sensations..."Pretty in Pink" 
Melonheadz Friends..."Girly"






Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!