Need an Umbrella?

One does have to wonder how a person can have all of their design team projects due all in the same week! The blog stays quiet for a week...and then boom...all of a sudden there's been some more creating going on! LOL

I'm glad you're back with me today!

I want to share with you the new challenge over at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week...I know it's one of your favorites...ready?


Yup...it's a free for all this week with "Anything Goes"

Our fantastic sponsors this week are...

Crafty Sentiments

offering one lucky winner 3 digis of their choice!

...and

Di's Digi Downloads

offering one lucky winner a $12 gift voucher

....and last but not least

 A & T Digital Designs
 
offering one lucky winner 2 digis of their choice!

I had the priviledge of choosing a digi from A&T Digital Designs and fell in love with the fairy image called "Pip".  I decided to use the image of the "Anything Goes" photo and the water droplets in this image were perfect!

Here's a peek...


...and here's a closer look at the sweet little fairy...


I water colored her with my Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I was looking through a Recollections vintage stack and found this paper that totally matched the colors I had used and also reminded me of water droplets!  Then as luck would have it, TLC Creations posted this free sentiment for "Umbrella Day"...did you know it gave such a day...I did not!  LOL
I loved the sentiment though and thought it would be perfect to send to a close friend...it just suited the digi perfectly!

I finished the card off by inking the edge with a green color, put some Glitter Ritz on the fairy's wings and then I added some Glossy Accents to the rain drops.  The finishing touch was to add the 3 rhinestones under the sentiment. 
Not a complicated card, but rather simplistic and straight forward!

Now it's your turn!
Please join us at {Pin}spirational Challenges this week where "Anything Goes".
Looking forward to see what you create!

Until next time...

This card has been shared in the following challenges...
Created with Love Challenges..."Friends"
Stamping Sensations..."Wings"
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog..."Bling"
Digi Galore..."Wings"
Winter Wonderland..."Fairies"
Creative Card Crew..."Keep it Simple and Sweet"
Tuesday Throwdown..."Wings"


5 comments

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Tracey! That image is so sweet and your papers are lovely! :o)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty! Sweet image and great design!

kReN said...

Don't you just love "Anything Goes". It always gets me going. Love your card and we appreciate you joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Stop in again next week!
kReN, TTdt
Come and see what I've done lately!
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Nance said...

Pretty card, Tracey! Love that background paper, goes great! Have a great week's end!

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Sympa !
Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
Bises

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!