Things With Wings

So glad you could join me today!  It's another Wednesday, and time to post another DT project for Crafty Creations Challenges!  

This challenge we are asking you to create a project around "Things with Wings"!  How easy is that?  There's bugs, birds, angels, fairies, airplanes...your imagination is the limit this time round!

Our awesome sponsor for this challenge is non other than...


...check out the Crafty Creations Challenges website for the awesome prize being offered!

Today's little treat for your viewing pleasure is another Christmas card...I know, I know...you're probably ready to see something that isn't Christmas themed already!  LOL  Please bear with me!

Here's my "winged" themed creation...


The awesome image is once again one I have purchased from EphemerasGarden!  Aren't those birds stunning!  I know it's not your usual Christmas card...but I tend to like things that are somewhat different!  I haven't done to much with this card as I feel the image is beautiful all on it's own.  I've added some matting behind it from some random scraps I had floating around my room.  I've added the die cut I cut with my BigShot and a MemoryBox flourish die, as well as some flowers.  Lastly, I've added some stickles to the flowers and have added Glitter Ritz to the snowflakes printed on the image itself.  I'm not sure the photo will show you those too well...here's a closer look at some of the details.



Now it's your turn!  Get out those digis, die cuts, etc. that are sporting wings and get creating!  Then make sure to link up with us over at Crafty Creations Challenges.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!

Until next time...

This card has been entered in the following challenges...







Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks for visiting!